- Read, write, listen, clearly spoken and have very good comprehension of English.
- Ideally also be multi-lingual with two of the following: Lithuanian, Russian, Latvian, Estonian, Polish, German, Chinese, Japanese, French, Spanish.
- Good problem solving skills and some experience in programming in PHP.
- Methodical mind with ability to thoroughly test computer code.
- Be able to take constructive feedback, and very keen to learn and progress in commercial environment.
- A basic understanding of MySQL and Linux file editing.
- Experience with version control systems.
- Some commercial project management experience.
In-house training will be given in all areas, but you must have a mind for computer programming and be very keen to learn and progress. You must not be afraid to ask for help, or tell a member of the team when a mistake has been made.
After applying all candidates will be contacted. Some selected candidates will be invited to attend an interview and test to understand their abilities. Successful candidates will be offered a post at our offices in Vilnius on a temporary trail basis. Their work will be assessed weekly, and a long term contract will be awarded to candidates showing excellent professional ability or significant signs of development if starting without prior experience.
During an interview all candidates will be given the opportunity to present a portfolio as samples of previous work. Anything shown will be treated as strictly confidential.
An ideal application would consist of a Curriculum Vitae (CV), one page of A4 introducing yourself, your skills, and your ideal post, and when you would be available to start work. Also please mention any salary expectation, or details of any special circumstances to consider regarding your working hour requirements (eg. children).
If the above sounds suitable, we look forward to receiving your application.