- Read, write, listen, clearly spoken and have very good comprehension of English.
- Ideally also be multi-lingual with two of the following: Lithuanian, Russian, Latvian, Estonian, Polish, German, Chinese, Japanese, French, Spanish.
- A good working knowledge of Abode Photoshop, Illustrator and a 3D modelling package eg Maya, Blender, 3DSMax.
- Graphic design skills in one or more of the following:
logo / brand design, concept art.
- A basic understanding of website design.
- Working knowledge of Abode Premier and know how to make short advertising clips.
- An understanding of ActionScript and familiar with Adobe Flash.
In-house training will be given in the area of website design, optimisation of graphics files, the various file formats, project management and working methodologies to follow for effective delivery.
After applying all candidates will be contacted. Some selected candidates will be invited to attend an interview and test to understand their abilities. Successful candidates will be offered a post at our offices in Vilnius on a temporary trail basis. Their work will be assessed weekly, and a long term contract will be awarded to candidates showing excellent professional ability or significant signs of development if starting without prior experience.
During an interview all candidates will be given the opportunity to present a portfolio as samples of previous work. Anything shown will be treated as strictly confidential.
An ideal application would consist of a Curriculum Vitae (CV), one page of A4 introducing yourself, your skills, and your ideal post, and when you would be available to start work. Also please mention any salary expectation, or details of any special circumstances to consider regarding your working hour requirements (eg. children).
If the above sounds suitable, we look forward to receiving your application.